The content collect from GCL International ltd ( third party audit firm)
The RCS certification process:
Application and contract
You can apply online for the RCS Certification or complete the Application form and return it to GCL International Ltd. head office or one ofour localoffice.We will use the application details to produce a quotation.
Once the quotation has been accepted, we will ask you to return a signed copy of the quotation and our Scheme Rules.
Preparation for the Initial RCS Certification Audit
The following documents are supplied prior to the initial certification:
- Briefing information about the RCS Standard;
- Standard and Implementation Manual;
- Document checklist;
- Inspection report which includes inspection checklists, list of suppliers and subcontractors.
Initial Certification Audit
- Opening meeting
- On-site Audit
- Preparation of Audit Report (including Findings)
- Closing meeting
Following the completion of the inspection, a report detailing the findings is provided. Subject to the closure of any non-conformances or findings (if any), a Scope Certificate is issued.
Whenever the client wishes to have its artwork approved, the proposed artwork and Labelling Release form shall be submitted to GCL International for approval.
- The certified client may request a Transaction Certificate by emailing us;
- Send a Transaction Certificate Request form and associated documents to us;
- If approved by us, the Transaction Certificate is issued to the client.
Re-assessment or Annual audit
- GCL International will communicate with the client to plan for the re-assessment and to determine if there has been any changes, such as: production units, subcontractors, recipes or new suppliers. An audit report must be completed by the client and returned to us;
- GCL International will conduct the re-assessment;
- Following the completion of the assessment, a report detailing the findings is provided. Subject to the closure of any non-conformances or findings (if any), a certificate with TE labelling is issued.