ISO is Management Systems Certification.
Question: What is ISO Certification?
Question: Why would I want ISO Certification?
Question : How many types Management Systems Certification have?
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 22000 & HACCP – Food Safety Management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 27001 -Information Security Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
- ISO 28000 – Specification for security Management Systems for supply chain
- ISO 39001 – Road Trafic Safety [RTS] Management System
- ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Quality Management System
- BS/DIN/SN EN 15224 – Health Care Quality Management Systems
- ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management System
- General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] Compliance
- ISO 37301 – Compliance Management System
- ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity
Questions: Most management auditing which are ?
OHSAS 18001 : Occupational health and safety Assessment Series / Management System
Question: What does ISO Certification costs ?