- Employee morale is high:This can be gauged through employee engagement surveys.
- Workload expectations are appropriate: minimizing employee burnout. (Employee burnout can lead to stress, negativity, and reduced morale.)
- Consideration is given to work/life balance: and steps are taken to help employees achieve it.
- Employees are treated fairly: There is consistency in how employees are treated across groups and teams. There’s no sense of unfairness or favoritism.
- The employer finds ways to show employees appreciation: Employee efforts are recognized. Recognition is frequent.