The processes to get WRAP Certification are as follows:
This is the initial step to get the WRAP certification; the application covers some fundamental data of the organization. The certification body must acknowledge the application and necessities to record or keep up all the data on the WRAP database.
- Review of Application
The application that is received is to be reviewed by the team to ensure that the compliance requirement has been fulfilled.
- Quote and Agreement
After the audit of reports, we give the value citation to the customer and check the Gap Analysis to include all the clauses and sections of the quality norms. Gap Analysis is done to check the Gap between organizations planned things and accomplished things.
- Documentation Review
One must check the entity’s document to ensure that the documentation process has fulfilled the compliance requirement.
- Against all your compliance requirements, assess the documented procedure for your organizations.
- Review: To ensure that the compliance requirement has been contented, review your management system’s documentation.
- Corrective Action: Corrective action deals with non-conformity. Whenever conformity occurs, it is taken.
- Verification: The verification of the organization is done as per the standard requirements.
In this stage-2 audit, the auditor verifies that the organization implements as per the documentation. The auditor of the certification body identifies the non-conformities then an opportunity is provided by the auditor to correct the non-conformities.
- Review: The implementation process to be reviewed as per the organization’s document.
- Corrective Action: In case of any non-conformity occurs then the corrective action must be taken.
- Verification: There must be proper verification to check if the employees follow the work instruction and implementation process.
- Granting of Certification: A Certificate of compliance is issued by the certification body, which is valid for a period of three years.
- Surveillance Audit: To ensure that the organization meets the management system’s requirements, a surveillance audit must be conducted. The surveillance audit should be performed every six months or one year from the certificate’s date of issuance.
- Re-Certification: At the end of a period of three years, a re-certification process is done.
- Review: Review the documentation and implementation of your process management system to ensure that the compliance requirement has been contented.
- Corrective Action: If any other problem occurs, recheck the non-conformity. If any other problem occurs, then the CB provides the organization with the opportunity to resolve the non-conformity.
- Verification: The documentation of the organization must be compared with the compliance requirement.