· A centrifuge is a heavy machine that spins test tubes at a high speed.
· This centrifugal force pulls particles to the bottom of the test tubes, separating parts of a colloid.
· Desiccators are seal able enclosures containing desiccants used for preserving moisture-sensitive items such as cobalt chloride paper for another use.
· A common use for desiccators is to protect chemicals which are gyroscopic or which react with water from humidity.
· An electronic balance is a device used to find accurate measurements of weight.
· It is used very commonly in laboratories for weighing chemicals to ensure a precise measurement of those chemicals for use in various experiments.
# Magnetic stirrer:
· A magnetic stirrer or magnetic mixer is a laboratory device that employs a rotating magnetic field to cause a stir bar (also called “flea”) immersed in a liquid to spin very quickly, thus stirring it.
· A hot plate is an adjustable heating source which is ideal for heating beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, hot water baths, and other flat-bottomed containers.
· It is essentially an electric stove top that is used in the laboratory.
#Hot Air Woven:
· Hot air woven is widely used for determining the effect of ageing on various physical properties of different materials.
#Electric Heated :
Thermostatic Culture Box
· Suitable for culture of bacteria and other microorganisms in mines and enterprises, food processing, biochemistry, biology and medical industry.
#COD Reactor :
The COD reactor is a 16-well, dry-bath incubator that provides the temperature required in Hach’s test system for Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) determinations