If you are ready to face PRIMARK AuditThen, Please arrange following below document list for Primark Audit.Suggestion:Please keep all this below documents at conference room before audit day so that you can give support quickly during audit time.Primark team always prefers Quick support. Any others documents auditor may ask to give them.
1. All legal license, permit & competencies certificate Original copy & one set of Xerox copies for Primark.
2. Expired licenses applied copies.
3. Floor layout plan original copy
4. Building construction plan original copy
5. Salary sheet last 12 months & last 6 month salary Top sheet. (Minimum 6 month Mandatory)
6. Extra OT & Friday work records last 6 months.
7. Last 6 month Friday list & general /adjusted notice, attendance records etc.
8. Punch missing & lunch out records/register.
9. Working hours approval.
10. Last 6 month Cleaner and security salary sheet.
11. Security roaster & attendance records, festival payments records, ensure as well as duties in according roster/shifting duties.
12. Legal agreement with cleaner, security and transportation suppliers.
13. Fitness records of Transportation & Driver Licenses
14. Every month Day fire drill records, quarter’s night fire drill records & FSCD fire drills record for last one year.
15. Last six month lefty workers list (Printed)
16. Last six month resign workers list (Printed)
17. Maternity register and last six month all maternity file.
18. Maternity follow-up register
19. New minimum wages implementation sheet
20. Yearly Increment list
21. All notice records (Notice file)
22. Fire training records both Internal, fire service civil defense & BGMEA (All and required a summary), as well as ensure also Fire fighter team identification badge.
23. Total Firefighting equipment list & as well ensure fire-fighting equipment ratio in the production floor.
24. Personal file: Doctor, nurse, fire safety officer, welfare officer, certified boiler operator, all certified electrician (Please provide only those who has legal certification for boiler and electrician)
25. Health check /test report spot remover, boiler operator, electrician etc.
26. Factory owner business history starting to till now (Overall business history summary)
27. Injury register
28. PC committee formation, meeting minutes & awareness, ensure also PC identification badge.
29. Adequate first aid kits in first box along with trauma scissor & ensure also first identification badge & training records.
30. Safety committee meeting
31. Mid-level management training
32. All policy procedure file
33. Ledger and cash book must update and concern person should present
34. Last 6 month tiffin/night bill and all others supporting bill & voucher (Payment related)
35. Overall Building and shed description printed (04) copy
36. Attendance records of before audit day.
37. Biometric update information snaps in according to Attendance records.
38. Ledger and cash book must update till 13-Jan-2020.
39. Best practice along with supporting documents & evidence. (if you have)